A New Version of Butterfly Hits the Web
Today we deployed a new version of Butterfly, and it’s got a handful of new features you can all use now. Just log on to Butterfly.
Here is what’s new:
- Support for complex linetypes has been added – now you can draw or modify objects with complex linetypes.
- A lot of users have requested that read-only permissions will also allow markups. That means that if you share a drawing with someone without edit permissions they could still provide their feedback with basic redlining and shapes. The markup tools are available in the ribbon only to read-only recipients.
- Added support for leader styles. Now leaders are easier to create and are more accurate.
- Edit your account – you can now change your name that’s displayed to other users and your password, too. Simply click on the “Edit account” link on the top of Project Butterfly.
- Several issues were improved regarding Multiline Text. You can now also edit existing MText.
- The Drawings section has been improved – you can now easily drag & drop files between folders.