Enough with the hype, change is finally here!
Over the past couple of years, we’ve been collecting great feedback from you about how you’re using AutoCAD WS, and the things you’d like to do with the app. We’ve taken that feedback into our software labs, and today we’re very excited to emerge with the next evolution of AutoCAD WS. Here’s a quick summary of the top 5 changes to the platform:
1. We have a new name: AutoCAD 360.
2. We have a new website: www.autocad360.com.
3. We have a new mobile app update available; download it in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
4. We have new AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app plans. Here are the top 12 reasons to get a Pro plan. And here, you can compare the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app plans.
5. We have a new, free AutoCAD 360 web app beta. It’s a ground-up redesign of our AutoCAD WS web app, offering easier operation and better collaboration capabilities.
Check out our new Welcome to AutoCAD 360 video, too.
Now it’s time to hear from you. What do you think? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- The AutoCAD 360 Team